Easter is a fun and exciting holiday for kids and families. It’s a time when we can all come together and enjoy each other’s company while participating in fun activities and crafts. If you’re looking for some ideas on how to celebrate Easter with your family, look no further! In this blog, we’ll share 14 fun Easter activities for kids and families to do at home.
1. Easter Sand Art Cards: Keep your kids occupied for hours with these Sandart cards for Easter. The best part about these is that they make the perfect Easter activity for toddlers and the perfect Easter activity for the whole family. Simply peel and pour the sand. Order your cards today by simply visiting the link below: https://sandart.co.za/product-category/all-products/cards/easter
2. Egg Decorating: Decorating eggs is a classic Easter activity that everyone can enjoy. Use markers, paint, stickers, or even natural dyes to create unique and colorful designs.
3. Egg Hunt: An egg hunt is a staple of Easter celebrations. Hide plastic eggs filled with candy or toys around your house or yard, and watch the kids have a blast searching for them.
4. Easter Crafts Station: There are endless Easter craft ideas for kids, including bunny ears, paper plate chicks, and Easter baskets. You can take this a step further by having a competition with the kids on who can make a cute Easter bunny using paper plates, cotton balls, and pipe cleaners.
5. Easter Baking: Whip up some Easter-themed treats like bunny cupcakes, sugar cookies, or hot cross buns with the kids. This is a great opportunity to spend some quality time together while creating delicious treats that everyone will love.
6 Easter Decorations: Get creative with your Easter decorations by making your own wreaths, banners, or centerpieces.
7. Easter Bunny: No Easter celebration is complete without a visit from the Easter bunny. Create your own bunny ears and tail and have someone dress up as the Easter bunny for the kids to take pictures with.
8. Easter Parade: Host an Easter parade in your yard or around your neighborhood. Have the kids dress up in their Easter best and decorate wagons or bikes with Easter-themed decorations.
9. Easter Traditions: Share your family’s Easter traditions and learn about other families’ traditions.
10. Easter Brunch or Picnic: Host a special Easter brunch or a picnic lunch with your family with all your favorite breakfast foods, and head to a nearby park or beach for a fun outdoor Easter celebration.
11. Easter Stories: Read Easter stories like “The Tale of Peter Rabbit” or “The Story of Easter” to the kids.
12. Easter Movies: Watch Easter movies like “Hop” or “Rise of the Guardians” as a family.
13. Easter Egg Relay: This activity is perfect for a backyard or park and can be done with a group of kids of any age. To set up an Easter egg relay race you’ll need plastic Easter eggs (one for each team), spoons (one for each team) & Cones or markers to designate the relay course
14. Easter Bunny Tic Tac Toe: Use a chalkboard or paper to draw a tic-tac-toe board and have the kids play with bunny and egg pieces.
With these 14 fun Easter activities for kids and families to do at home, you’re sure to have an egg-citing and memorable holiday. So gather your loved ones, get creative, and enjoy all the joys that this holiday has to offer!